Join the Team!
Do you love the outdoors & dream of working & living in a laid back mountain town surrounded by outstanding views & endless adventure? If so, you may be right at home working with Epic Mountain Sports!
View our current employment opportunities below or click here to download a job application. Prefer to use your own resume? Please send your resume & a brief letter telling us a bit about who you are & what position you are interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay for all positions is DOE & will be discussed during interview.
Benefits for All Winter Job Positions Include the Following:
- Paid season pass to Winter Park Ski Resort (or cash equivalent if preferred).
- Access to free ski & snowboard equipment all season
- Employee team ski days/trips
- Employee discounts on gear & outerwear.
- End of season bonus for eligible employees
- Flexible hours & "split shifts" which allow for plenty of skiing & riding during the day.
- Fun & relaxed work environment
- All positions may be full or part time, depending on employee preference.
- We know finding housing in a resort community can be difficult. Assistance locating housing may be available for qualified employees.
Current Job Openings:
Ski & Snowboard Rental Tech
All you really need for this position is a passion for winter, a love of the outdoors, fantastic customer service, and a desire to work in a fun, fast paced environment. Prior experience working in a ski shop is a plus but NOT required, we are happy to train upon hire.
Ski Rental Tech Responsibilities Include:
- Fitting customers with ski & snowboard rental equipment. Training & certification is provided upon hire.
- Greeting customers & sharing information about Winter Park & surrounding areas
- Ringing up sales
- Answering phones & responding to email inquires.
- Assisting back shop tune staff with fleet tuning of equipment (training provided)
- Participating in "market research" aka spending time on the hill skiing or riding with friends & co-workers.
Retail Merchandising Assistant
If you're a creative thinker that loves to shop & is looking for an opportunity to hone your skill set or grow your resume this could be the perfect job for you!
Retail Merchandising Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting managers with buying decisions & strategy
- Attending trade shows to evaluate new product & existing brand lines
- Designing merchandise displays
- Designing window & storefront displays.
- Re-stocking Inventory as Needed
- Maintaining a clean & engaging look of inventory on sales floor.
- Please Note: This position is also expected to work as a ski rental tech along with the rest of the team whenever needed. Training will be provided.
Ski Tune & Repair Tech
Are you mechanically minded with some previous experience repairing & tuning ski equipment? Prefer to have your days free to maximize your time on the mountain? Spending the winter working as a ski repair technician could be a great fit!
Ski Tune & Repair Tech Responsibilities Include:
- Experience working with base & stone grinders
- Experience working with different types of edging equipment including belt & ceramic disc
- Prior experience working in a tune shop environment & maintaining rental fleet skis.
- Certifications mounting different types of alpine bindings preferred but NOT required, we are willing to train.
- Knowledge of machine maintenance & upkeep of shop equipment.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team setting & communicate effectively with co-workers & customers.
- Please Note: This position is also expected to work as a ski rental tech along with the rest of the team when needed. Training is provided.