Winter Park's Best Demo Ski Rental Selection
Did You Know We Have the Best & Biggest Demo Ski Selection in Winter Park?
Our extensive demo / high performance ski fleet is one more reason why Epic Mountain Sports is Winter Park's favorite Ski Shop! We visit the Snow Industries of America (SIA) snow show every year and personally test hundreds of skis then we pick our favorites to provide you with the very best the industry has to offer, yup it's a rough job but somebody's gotta do it!
We carry over 60 gender specific models from 16 customer favorite ski brands! We have fat powder skis, park & pipe, all mountain, front side carving skis, big mountain free ride, backcountry & bump skis. We have a ski for every condition and just about every skier and we can't wait for you to experience the difference a demo makes! Curious to learn more about our demo / high performance rental skis? Click here for descriptions on some of this season's featured demo skis!
Why Rent Demo Ski Equipment?
- Taking out a demo is a great way to experiment with different ski technology, or if you have a specific ski or snowboard in mind
- When you rent demo gear we evaluate current conditions along with your personal ability level & terrain preference to match you with the best performing & most exhilarating ski or board for you
- You can swap out your demos and try something new as often as you want during your rental period free of charge - with so many options, we're disappointed if you don't!
- Our demo gear (like all of our rental equipment) is well cared for - we hand tune our gear after every rental to give you the best experience no matter when you take them out.
- Demo skis and boards are mounted with compatible retail-end bindings and include a high performance (stiffer flex) boot.
Try Before You Buy Demo Program
You wouldn't buy a car without taking it for a test drive right? Well, around here buying a new pair of skis is just as important of a decision, could be more important depending on who you ask - you should see what we drive! That's why we offer a "try before you buy program" that allows you to personally explore and discover your favorite before adding to your quiver.
How does it work? You take out as many skis as you want for as long as you want then once you find a ski or snowboard that you want to purchase we will put up to 2 days of your pre-paid rental rate towards the total purchase, plus we'll give you a FREE tune-up before you leave!
The 16 Brands Of Demo Skis We Carry Include:
Armada, Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar, G3, Head, High Society, Icelantic, K2, Line, Meier, Nordica, RMU Rossignol, Salomon, and Volkl