Ski Delivery Service
We have stellar service and rental options at the store, but when you want even more personal attention you can have your ski rentals delivered straight to your door for convenience that can't be beat! Our ski hire or ski delivery service provides you and yours with the very best ski or snowboard equipment and professional fitting service all in the warm cozy confines of your own living room! Read on for delivery booking instructions, rates & more.
How Do I Book A Winter Park Ski Delivery:
- Call the shop at 970.726.2868, or email your delivery request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 48 hours advance notice with delivery instruction and shop confirmation is required.
What Information Do I Need to Provide:
- We will need to know the height, weight, age, & shoe size of every renter. We also need to know which ski or snowboard equipment rental package is preferred for every person in your group.
- We'll need you to provide us with an accurate address & time where you want your gear delivered. Upon arrival to the Winter Park area, please call us to confirm your delivery time and location. We realize that winter driving conditions can be variable, so please give us a call if you are going to be delayed. 970-726-2868
How long does the fitting take?
- Typically a custom fitting takes about 10 minutes per person. Of course, we will spend as much time with you as needed to make sure everyone is comfortable in their gear.
- Make sure you provide us with correct renter information for every person in your group to make the process as quick and simple as possible, to ensure proper sizing everyone renting boots must be present at time of delivery.
What if something doesn't fit right or I have trouble with my equipment?
- Whenever we come to deliver your rentals we will bring a variety of options to find the best fit possible.
- We never want you to have a bad experience, so if you ever have trouble with your equipment after the fitting just give us a call 970.726.2868 and we will come right up to help you out!
Where & When Can We Deliver Your Rentals:
- We gladly deliver rental equipment to lodging properties in the Winter Park & Fraser area.
- We deliver when it’s most convenient for you! Our winter shop hours are from 8am - 7pm, but we can usually make special arrangements to deliver your gear outside business hours if necessary
- Remember to give us a call the day of your delivery to confirm that you are on schedule. Please note: additional charges may be applied for delivery service past normal hours.
What Are The Restrictions for Delivery?
- We require a minimum of 2 adults renting full equipment packages (no ski or snowboard only) for at least days.
- Children DO NOT rent free with delivery service
How Much Does Delivery / Ski Hire Cost:
- Equipment delivery adds an additional 20% charge on top of walk-in rates
- No discounts are provided for deliveries - this includes the online booking discount.
How Do I Return My Equipment:
- When you're ready to return the gear you may either drop off your rental equipment at the shop or call us at least 24 hours in advance and arrange a pickup at your location.